START - Monday 27th of February 2012
Helpdesk support level one - $23 + super per hour - Alexandria
Our client is committed to being the unrivalled leader in providing print based and electronic document services and solutions. An exciting opportunity has arisen for Customer Care Representatives to join their unique multi-media international Contact Centre. As a member of this exciting, dynamic and busy team, you will be focused on providing customers with prompt and professional service for all of their support needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling requests for service on a wide range of productsIdentifying and trouble shooting faults with a focus on first call resolution
- Promoting company services
To be successful for this role, you will possess:
- At least 2-3 years customer service experience in a Call Centre / Hospitality or similar service industry
- Preferably IT Qualifications- CERTIFICATE or DIPLOMA
- TAFE Qualification desirable or someone with strong demonstrable interest in IT Matters
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound trouble shooting and problem solving abilities. Effective time management skills
A genuine passion for customer care and a keen interest in IT is an advantage!
So... if you are a great people person who loves helping customers and being on the phone, make the most of your skills and apply NOW to start in this challenging and rewarding role!