Our client is a globally recognised brand with over 400 locations through APAC, Europe and Africa. At present they are undergoing considerable growth globally and are increasing their presence and brand throughout Australia and New Zealand.
This is a newly created role supporting users globally. This is an operational level IT Support role that will present the successful applicant with a unique but ultimately rewarding challenge, exposure to new technologies and the opportunity to progress.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day support of users through ticket handling, telephone & remote support
- Troubleshooting of hardware, software and network issues
- Set up & Support of Networks, Remote Offices and new staff members to the global team
- Working closely with Vendors, Support Teams and Key stakeholders when deploying POS Kit resident onto the Global Network.
- Creation of reports with SQL
- First point of contacting for Level 1/2 Support Requests during initial setup stage
- Equipment & Inventory Management
- Flexibility to work inline with International time zones
The successful applicant will have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with first class customer service skills. Due to the nature of the business an assertive, controlled and confident personality is the key to be successful.
The following are a list of Technologies and Skills which are required for the role. This is an extensive wish list so all of the below are not expected. Above all, our client is looking for a fast learner with a good attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a necessity
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical details/concepts to non-technical team
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent Troubleshooting/Problem solving skills
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Strong Excel, VBA and database knowledge
- Strong experience with Desktop / Laptop Hardware
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2003 and 2008
- Strong knowledge of Office 2003, 2007
- Strong knowledge of IT Security concepts and procedures
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2000/2005, My SQL
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007
- Minimum 2-3 years experience on Windows networking including, Active Directory, Firewall, Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, LAN, WAN, SMTP, VPN etc)
- Experience in a Retail company environment
• A competitive Base Salary
• North Shore Location
• New role and department that you will assist in shaping and modelling
• Opportunity to work with new and emerging technologies and base projects on these also
If this sounds like you? Apply today.