TEAM LEADER OPPORTUNITIES!
- EXCELLENT REWARDS AND INCENTIVES FOR TOP PERFORMERS!
- COACHING & TRAINING ROLE WITH CAREER PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES!
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT - NORTH SYDNEY LOCATION
We are Australia’s largest privately owned telecommunications provider and were named by BWR magazine as one of Australia’s fastest-growing companies. With driven and passionate culture, this company provides lucrative commissions and incentives (such as paid holidays) for top performers.
We are is seeking an experience, motivated leader for an Internal Sales Team Leader position. You will need to have the ability to inspire others to greatness, with a passion for coaching, mentoring,
The successful candidate will providing guidance and support to a team of 10-15. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, your primary responsibilities include the growth and maintenance of an existing customer base by managing and monitoring team KPI’s and targets.
The successful candidate will be a diligent, committed professional with a passion for thriving in a team oriented, fun fast-paced environment.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Coaching, motivating and developing team members’ sales abilities through training sessions
- Building strong internal relationships to understand and improve process development and delivery
- Maintain and report on team statistics and progress in regular meetings
- Ensure all reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion
To be successful in this position, you must have;
- Experience in a similar role, within the telecommunication industry is preferred, but not essential
- Strong coaching, mentoring and leadership abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to develop internal and external relationships
- Proven time management skills
- A positive attitude with a proactive, self-starter nature
- Ability to meet and exceed team targets
If you are a career driven Team Leader who thrives in a positive team environment, apply now for an immediate start or call Louise Gorevan on 02 8235 5609 for more information.