- Burswood Perth Location
- Great remuneration package
My Client is an EPCM whose key business objective is to provide professional materials handling design systems and engineering services to the mining and processing industries.
They are currently seeking a Professional Senior Mechanical/Structural Designer to join their Expanding team.
Reporting to the Chief Draftsman as a Senior Designer you will provide drafting and project management services on various projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in the review of designs and advise on technical drafting difficulties or compliance requirements as appropriate.
- Design simple connections, layout, equipment location, section, elevation, joint details, installation related drawings, for the Engineers review and approval.
- Prepare MTO, weight estimate and weight controls.
- Assist in the preparation and evaluation of technical bid documents.
- Maintain records and log books, proper filing of the soft copies of generated deliverables in the system network/project directory.
- You will prepare engineered drawings, component lists, shop drawings and other related documents in the Engineering Department.
The Mechanical / Structural Designer provides a senior level of technical support and some supervision in relation to the mechanical / structural design drafting services for engineering projects, including civil, structural, mining, geotechnical, mechanical, process, electrical and instrumentation.
- Strong mathematical and technical abilities
- Diploma or Certificate Mechanical/Structural Drafting/Engineering
- The ability to effectively use all related functions in AutoCAD and Microstation are critical.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role then please do not hesitate and click APPLY NOW. For more information please Contact Rick van der Windt (08) 9481 1199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org