- Major Global EPCM
- Great Remuneration Package
- Perth CBD location
Our client is a leading international Engineering consultancy with an excellent reputation in providing effective and productive solutions to the resources industry. With strong success in meeting clients expectations, this global consultancy continues to prosper.
Currently involved in a major global copper project they now require multiple Senior Procurement Officers to join the Perth team and meet the challenge of an international project.
- Preferably 8years + experience as a Procurement Officer with previous resources experience essential
- Previous EPCM experience essential
- A strong background in the coordination & monitoring of all procurement buying activity for engineering services, equipment, plant and materials
- A background in reviewing the commercial arrangements and contained in contracts & proposals
- Knowledge of the local market in regards to Procurement activities.
- Excellent client liaison kills & negotiation capabilities
- Strong reporting skills & leadership skills
If you feel you meet the requirements and would like to work for one of the worlds most renowned EPCM’s then please do not hesitate and click APPLY NOW.
For more information please contact Rick van der Windt (08) 6481 1199 or email email@example.com