- Major Global EPCM
- Great remuneration package
- Darwin Location
My Client is a Major Global EPCM servicing both the Oil and Gas and Mining sectors.
They are currently seeking a Senior Piping Engineer for their Oil and Gas projects.
As a Senior Piping Engineer, the successful candidate will be a key part a project team of piping engineers, and will be performing and checking piping stress analysis work on projects.
- Perform piping stress analysis / pipe support definition, and check work of others.
- Checking and stamping of piping drawings / isometrics.
- Mentor more junior members of the team.
- Interface with Piping Design group and other Engineering Disciplines.
- Report on status of work and tracking / progressing of work.
- Provide input to project man-hour estimates and schedules.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar degree
- Professional Engineer status with APEGGA.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Piping Stress Engineering work in EPC environment using Caesar II.
- Good knowledge of ASME B31.3 Piping Code and ABSA requirements.
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Experience with Piping Materials (Line Classes, Line List, SP-Items) is an asset.
- Experience with buried piping and CSA Z662 Pipeline Code is an asset.
If you feel you meet the requirements to fill this role then please do not hesitate and click APPLY NOW
For more information please call Rick van der Windt (08) 9481 1199 or email email@example.com