- Top Tier Engineering & Project Delivery Consultancy
- Exciting portfolio of projects for a major WA Alumina Refinery
- Permanent staff role, excellent career opportunity & South West location
Our client is an internationally renowned EPCM who provide specialized engineering and project management solutions within the resources industry. Currently engaged in an interesting portfolio of maintenance & heavy industrial projects associated to a major WA Alumina project, they now require an experienced Project Manager to join the team.
- Proven background as a Project Manager within the resources & heavy industrial sectors
- Previous Mining or Refinery experience essential
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering essential
- Strong experience across all stages of projects including; design, engineering, procurement, construction & commissioning
- Solid understanding of project controls: scheduling, cost control, progress measurement, WBS & change management
- Excellent client skills & managerial capabilities
- Strong negotiation skills & report writing capabilities
- Excellent leadership & decision making skills
Permanent staff role, excellent career opportunity & South West location
For more information call Matt Saffioti on 9481 1199, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now.