- Join a leading global Engineering and Project Delivery Consultancy
- Currently engaged in major maintenance packages for a leading Western Australian Alumina Refinery
- Attractive Permanent Staff position & Pinjarra location
Our client is an internationally renowned Engineering & Project Delivery Consultancy who provide specialized engineering and project management solutions within the resources industry.
Currently involved in major maintenance & heavy industrial packages associated to an iconic WA Alumina Refinery, they now require a Cost Controller to join the team.
- Preferably 5 to 7 years experience as a Cost Controller possessing previous resources experience
- Previous mining or refinery experience a strong advantage
- A good understanding of cost work breakdown structures, subcontractor terms and scope and forecasting of costs
- Excellent team and reporting skills
- Excellent computer skills and solid reporting capabilities
For more information call Matt Saffioti on (08) 9481 1199, or email your CV to email@example.com or apply now.