- Join a leading global Engineering and Project Management company
- Currently engaged in major maintenance packages for a leading Western Australian Alumina Refinery
- Attractive Permanent Staff position & Pinjarra location
Our client is an internationally renowned Engineering & Project Delivery Consultancy who provide specialized engineering and project management solutions within the resources industry.
Currently involved in major maintenance & heavy industrial packages associated to an iconic WA Alumina Refinery, they now require a Senior/Lead Mechanical - Piping Engineer to join the team.
- Ideally 8-10 years worth of experience of Mechanical/Piping Engineering, with the relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- Strong experience with managing Mechanical / Piping packages including reliability, scheduling and costing
- Background with technical reviews of mechanical & piping packages and the coordination of site teams throughout all phases of projects
- Strong skill set in liaising with clients and project personnel
- A desire and enjoyment in providing leadership & decision making
- Ideally a track record in using Primavera & MS Project Software
Permanent staff role, Pinjarra location. Excellent career opportunity.
For more information call Rick van der Windt on 08 9481 1199, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now