- Join a leading global Engineering and Project Delivery Consultancy
- Currently engaged in major maintenance & heavy packages for a leading Western Australian Alumina Refinery
- Attractive Permanent Staff position & Pinjarra location
Our client is an internationally renowned Engineering & Project Delivery Consultancy who provide specialized engineering and project management solutions within the resources industry.
Currently involved in major maintenance & heavy industrial packages associated to an iconic WA Alumina Refinery, they now require a SMP Estimator (3 to 5 years experience) join the team.
- Preferably 3 - 5 years + experience as an Estimator with a strong track record across infrastructure & engineering projects
- A strong background in the development of cost estimates & reporting.
- Previous mining experience a strong advantage
- Strong experience in the utilisation of Primavera & MS Project
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent reporting & organisational skills required
- Strong team skills & decision making skills required
For more information call Rick van der Windt on (08) 9481 1199, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now